Cracking the GED Test with 2 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition: Strategies, Review, and Practice to Help Earn Your GED Test Credential (College Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review
English | August 20th, 2019 | ISBN: 0525568107 | 8486 pages | EPUB | 79.48 MB
PROUD PARTICIPANT IN THE GED® PUBLISHER PROGRAM!* Get the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and almost 700 drill questions in the book and online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Expert tactics to help improve your writing for the Extended Response prompt
• Customizable study "road maps" to help you create a clear plan of attack
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
• Clear instruction on the computer-based question formats
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for all four test subjects
• Over 350 additional multiple-choice questions online, organized by subject
• 20% discount on the GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book)
Plus! Bonus Online Features:
• Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
• Tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
• Insider advice on the GED test and college success
• Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
• Proud Participant in the GED® Publisher Program! This program recognizes content from publishers whose materials meet 100% of GED test objectives at a subject level. Acceptance into the program means that you can be sure that Cracking the GED Test covers content you’ll actually see on the exam.