DK Eyewitness London Mini Map and Guide (Pocket Travel Guide) by DK Eyewitness
English | January 4th, 2020 | ISBN: 0241397731 | 133 pages | True PDF | 60.14 MB
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in London, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to stroll through royal parks and palaces, seek out the best pubs and restaurants, discover historic monuments or avant-garde art – this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide London:
• Easy-to-use pull-out map shows London in detail, and includes an Underground map
• Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
• Illustrations show the inside of some of London’s most iconic buildings
• Colour photographs of London’s museums, architecture, shops, palaces, and more
• Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information
• Chapters covering Whitehall and Westminster; Mayfair and St James’s; Soho and Trafalgar Square; Covent Garden and the Strand; Holborn and the Inns of Court; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; King’s Cross, Camden and Islington; The City; Shoreditch and Spitalfields; Southwark and Bankside; South Bank; Chelsea and Battersea; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Kensington, Holland Park and Notting Hill; Regent’s Park and Marylebone
Mini Map and Guide London is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London