DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin, 5th Edition by DK Travel
English | November 21st, 2017 | ISBN: 0241277272, 1465460403 | 354 Pages | True PDF | 77.56 MB
Experience the greatest of all Berlin has to offer, from its remarkable Pergamon Museum and historic Berlin Wall to its energetic contemporary arts scene and legendary nonstop nightlife.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Berlin.
• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and "don’t-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Full-color pull-out map marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Berlin truly shows you what others only tell you.