Fantastic Origami Flying Creatures: 24 Amazing Paper Models by Hisao Fukui
English | July 28th, 2020 | ISBN: 4805315792 | 112 pages | EPUB | 46.14 MB
Japanese origami expert Hisao Fukui shows you how to create incredibly realistic paper birds and flying insects, a winged dinosaur and even an undulating Chinese dragon!
The easy-to-follow folding instructions and photos in this book present 24 challenging and amazingly lifelike models-from intermediate to complex in terms of their level of difficulty.
The 24 unique models in this book include:
• The Swan-The multilayered wings and body give this familiar model a major three-dimensional upgrade
• The Crane-Far from traditional, this crane rests on its built-in platform, and has an optional open wing configuration that can double as a fancy box
• Peacocks-One with tail feathers stowed neatly behind, and another with its tail fan proudly displayed
• The Swallow-Its distinctive bifurcated tail is on display in a kinetic diving pose
• The Crested Kingfisher-The artfully modeled eye of this hunter appears to be on the lookout for its next meal
• Stink Bug-there’s nothing foul about this instantly recognizable shield-shaped insect model
• Beetles-A Horned Beetle with unfurled wings and a Rhinoceros Beetle with an intimidating spiky head
• Flying Chinese Dragon-Segmented and supple, this ancient symbol of power and good fortune is poised to pounce
• The Dragonfly-This incredibly detailed form is the most challenging model here, but the spectacular results are well worth the effort
• And many more!