JSON Quick Syntax Reference by Wallace Jackson
2016 | ISBN: 1484218620 | English | 142 pages | EPUB | 3 MB
This compact quick scripting syntax reference on JSON covers syntax and parameters central to JSON object definitions, using the NetBeans 8.1 open source and Eclipse IDE software tool packages. The JSON Quick Syntax Reference covers the syntax used in the JSON object definition language, logically organized by topical chapters, and getting more advanced as chapters progress, covering structures and file formats which are best for use with HTML5. Furthermore, this book includes the key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process, the in-lining of .CSS and .JS files, and why a data footprint optimization work process is important.
What You’ll Learn
• What is and how to use the Object Definition Syntax supported in JSON
• What comprises a JSON content production workflow
• What are the concepts and principles behind the JSON Object Definitions
• How to use JSON code snippets and apply them in your web applications
• How to utilize NetBeans, Android Studio and Eclipse IDEs for your JSON coding
• What are and how to use the key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process, the in-lining of .CSS and .JS files
• And, why a data footprint optimization work process is important
Primary: Website Developers, Android Application Developers, User Interface Designers, HTML5 OS Application Developers, HTML5 e-Learning Content Creators, HTML5 eBook Authors, HTML5 OS iTV Programmers, Android TV Programmers. Secondary: Blackberry Developers, Windows Developers, iOS Developers, Multimedia Producers, Rich Internet Application (RIA) Programmers, HTML5 Game Designers, Teachers, Educators.