Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS by Craig Larman, Bas Vodde
English | August 20th, 2016 | ISBN: 0321985710 | 241 Pages | EPUB | 8.13 MB
The Go-To Resource for Large-Scale Organizations to Be Agile. Rather than asking, "How can we do agile at scale in our big complex organization?" a different and deeper question is, "How can we have the same simple structure that Scrum offers for the organization, and be agile at scale rather than do agile?" This profound insight is at the heart of LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum).
In Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS, Craig Larman and Bas Vodde have distilled over a decade of experience in large-scale LeSS adoptions towards a simpler organization that delivers more flexibility with less complexity, more value with less waste, and more purpose with less prescription. Targeted to anyone involved in large-scale development, Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS, offers straight-to-the-point guides for how to be agile at scale, with LeSS.
It will clearly guide you to
• Adopt LeSS
• Structure a large development organization for customer value
• Clarify the role of management and Scrum Master
• Define what your product is, and why
• Be a great Product Owner
• Work with multiple whole-product focused feature teams in one Sprint that produces a shippable product
• Coordinate and integrate between teams
• Work with multi-site teams