Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE: From Schematic Designs to Finished Boards, 2nd Edition by Simon Monk, Duncan Amos
English | July 10th, 2017 | ASIN: B072JR2RV7, ISBN: 1260019195 | 352 Pages | EPUB | 45.86 MB
Fully updated coverage of PCB design and construction with EAGLE!
This thoroughly revised, easy-to-follow guide shows, step-by-step, how to create your own professional-quality PCBs using the latest versions of EAGLE. Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE: From Schematic Designs to Finished Boards, Second Edition, guides you through the process of developing a schematic, transforming it into a PCB layout, and submitting Gerber files to a manufacturing service to fabricate your finished board. Four brand-new chapters contain advanced techniques, tips, and features. Downloadable DIY projects include a sound level meter, Arduino shield, Raspberry Pi expansion board, and more!
• Install and configure EAGLE-including EAGLE v7.7.0
• Explore EAGLE’s screens and create schematic and board files
• Select the right components and launch your own projects
• Create scripts and User Language Programs that automate repetitive tasks
• Build your own libraries and parts and modify existing components
• Generate Gerber design files to submit for fabrication
• Solder through-hole PCBs and SMD boards
• Learn how to streamline your design thinking and workflow
• Design non-rectangular and custom-shaped boards
• Learn advanced techniques and take your boards to the next level