McGraw-Hill Education Nursing School Entrance Exams, 3rd Edition by Thomas A. Evangelist, Wendy Hanks, Tamra Orr, Judy Unrein, Kathy A. Zahler
English | May 10th, 2019 | ISBN: 1260453650 | 480 pages | EPUB | 19.77 MB
Get the tools you need to succeed on your nursing school entrance exam!
Are you preparing for your nursing school entrance exam? This practical guide is packed with skill-building exercises, test-taking strategies, and practice tests to help you prepare for the exam. Whether you’re taking the National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Examination-RN (NLN PAX-RN), the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) RN exam, or the Evolve Reach (HESI) A2 exam, you’ll find expert guidance on how to study more efficiently and increase your confidence for test day.
Fully updated to match the latest exams, Nursing School Entrance Exams features:
• Complete coverage of the NLN PAX-RN, TEAS, PSB-RN, and HESI A2
• Up-to-date information on each test’s format and subject areas
• 8 practice tests-2 each in Verbal Skills, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Science
• Practice tests modeled on the questions in real nursing school entrance exams, covering the same topics and designed at the same level of difficulty
• A diagnostic test to assess exam readiness
• Skill-building drills with hundreds of practice questions
• Strategies to help master every question type
• Scientific illustrations to clarify important concepts
• A review of all subjects featured on the exams: Verbal Skills, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Science
• Career and educational guidance from a nursing professional.