Praxis Core For Dummies, 3rd Edition by Carla C. Kirkland, Chan Cleveland
English | February 6th, 2020 | ISBN: 1119620457 | 432 pages | EPUB | 23.39 MB
Score high on the Praxis Core and jumpstart the teaching career of your dreams!
Praxis Core For Dummies is a must-have resource for preparing for-and passing-the Praxis® Core Academic Skills for Educators Exam. The best way to succeed on any exam is to prepare with plenty of practice questions. This book provides you with 2 full-length practice tests plus an additional 4 tests online. That’s 6 complete tests containing the same kinds of questions you will see on the reading, writing, and mathematic sections of the exam!
Now in its third edition, Praxis Core For Dummies has been carefully updated to align with changes in the Praxis Core exam, including new mathematics subtests and revised overview information. A thorough summary of the exam shows you exactly what to expect on exam day, while in-depth content reviews help you fully understand each section of the test.
• Find out what you need to know for every section of the exam
• Test yourself with full-length practice tests in the book and online
• Get the most up-to-date info on the latest test changes
• Use effective study strategies for keeping a cool head and a sharp mind
• Set yourself up for success
Practice your way to test-taking perfection with the help of Praxis Core For Dummies.