David Kirschen, William Smith, “Strength Training Bible for Women: The Complete Guide to Lifting Weights for a Lean, Strong, Fit Body”
English | ISBN: 1578265886 | 2015 | EPUB | 288 pages | 70 MB
The all-in-one guide to building strength and toning up!
Guided instructional videos, community, and expert support for this book available at GetFitNow.com and on Facebook at GetFitNowdotcom!
Experts agree the fastest and most effective way to build strength and enhance muscle tone is to lift weights. Written by top strength training professionals and created specifically for women, Strength Training Bible for Women is the comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide to mastering the basics of weight lifting and barbell training.
Divided by fitness levels, Strength Training Bible for Women shows you how to craft powerful workouts that are tailored to your unique goals. Designed to minimize risk and maximize results, the Strength Training Bible for Women program combines the best elements of strength training and weight lifting in a program you can do at home or in the gym.
With the Strength Training Bible for Women program you will:
– Build muscle and definition while increasing endurance and energy
– Achieve perfect form with detailed, step-by-step exercise instructions
– Turn your home work space or garage into a fully functional weight room
– Reach long-time fitness goals and maintain definition year-round
– Stay motivated with helpful tips from professional powerlifter and physique competitor Julia Ladewski
– Get the body you’ve always wanted-in record time!
Stop looking for the “perfect program” and start working towards your goals with an exercise regimen created to help you reach the next level in physical fitness. It’s time to take the first step towards your physical peak with Strength Training Bible for Women!