The Organized Teacher’s Guide to Classroom Management, Grades K-8, 2nd Edition by Steve Springer, Kimberly Persiani
English | June 22nd, 2019 | ISBN: 126044189X | 304 pages | EPUB | 31.14 MB
Discover strategies and tools to make your classroom run more smoothly
Classroom management can be challenging even for experienced teachers. Written by two award-winning educators, this practical guide is filled with tips and proticols to help you manage your classroom more efficiently. There’s advice on setting up your classroom, establishing rules, dealing with difficult students, meeting with parents, and much more. The authors also examine teaching theories from leading educators and offer guidance to help you determine the best teaching style for every situation.
The book includes dozens of useful documents such as charts, rewards certificates, child-teacher or parent-teacher contracts for homework, attendance or discipline, and more. The documents can also be accessed online and sent directly to a printer, saving you valuable time.
The Organized Teacher’s Guide to Classroom Management, Second Edition will help you:
• Find strategies to keep your classroom running smoothly
• Determine which teaching style is most appropriate for you
• Establish rules, consequences, and procedures
• Manage student behavior in the classroom
• Create more inspired lesson plans and curricula
• Get organized with reproducible charts, checklists, and more