The Organized Teacher’s Guide to Your First Year of Teaching, Grades K-6, 2nd Edition by Steve Springer, Brandy Alexander, Kimberly Persiani
English | June 22nd, 2019 | ISBN: 1260452476 | 224 pages | EPUB | 13.24 MB
Make your first year-and every year-a success with this essential guide!
As a new teacher, you can be completely overwhelmed-feeling lost and not knowing where to start when you receive the keys for the first time. The Organized Teacher’s Guide to Your First Year of Teaching, Second Edition will be your guide during these first few days and weeks and put you on the road to success.
Written by an award-winning author team, this practical guide will help you successfully navigate your new role. You’ll find a series of checklists, charts, and diagrams and guidelines you can use to organize your lessons, schedule, and classroom. There’s a ton of reproducible content in the book and an additional 50 pages of content can accessed online. This essential resource will help you thrive in your first year and beyond.
The Organized Teacher’s Guide to Your First Year of Teaching, Second Edition features:
• All-in-one resource and checklist for teachers of grades K-6
• Expert advice on organizing your classroom
• Suggestions for planning lessons and creating schedules
• Reproducible content (in the book and available online) ready for you to use
• Charts, diagrams and checklists for organizing a new classroom
• Tips on increasing productivity, and more